cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base price calculation in sales order using Routines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a requirement related to usage of routine in pricing procedure. The requirement is as given below.

A base price for a material is entered in the contract manually using a customized condition record.Later a sales order will be raised with reference to contract. now we need to bring the price entered in the contract to sales order after some calculations done using a customized "Z TABLE"

We are trying to use routines to trigger to calculate the base price in the sales order.

Please suggest what type of routine to be used in such cases(ex formula,pricing etc)

Also please go through the below mentioned example for better understanding.

Contract price : Quantity 3: base price 10,000 per day Total : 30,000 perday

ZTABLE : number of days per month will be maintained in the table based on the working days.

Sale Order : Quantity 1 : Month working days 23 total 2,30,000 (We need to calculate this total and display as base price in sales order)

Please suggest how to address this using routines.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

you can write your code in Calculation Formula rule , this time you have to fetch the data from your custom table and then multiply and update to your field.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Thanks for your quick reply, We worked on your logic and progressed further. But we are facing a problem i.e Pricing condition values are not updating automatically. The calculated values are appearing only after we enter the Pricing condition (ZP00) manually for each line item.

It is difficult for entering the pricing condition manually for each line item. Can you give any suggestion to over come this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

instead of making the condition as Manual ...make it a condition which can be edited (manual entry takes priority).

This way the condition will exist in the pricing and you can also change it manually if required.

The above that you have written is a basic behavior of Manual conditions in pricing i.e. they have to be entered manually.

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

In pricing procedure , how you maintained the condition ZP00 type, whether you allowed manual or it is required .

I think it is manual that is the reason it is allowing you to enter manually and it is updating after the condition is active.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your help. I have resolved the issue. I have removed the Access sequence created and assigned to the Pricing condition. this solved my problem.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mudigonda,

As per your scenario you are creating sales order with reference to the contract and here in contract you are maintaining the manual price . that means the same manual price has to copy to sales order level then as per the calculation rule it will multiply with your Z table value .

For this requirement you can make some changes in copy control from contract to sales order, here at item category level you have to change pricing type to 'B' so that what ever your manual price value will populate to sales order level after that due to calculation rule value will change .

Regards,,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear C.B Reddy/Krishna

I have followed both your suggestions and changed the setting accordingly. But it didnt work. Still system is asking me to enter the mandatory ZP00 condition.