Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same idoc to multiple EDI receiver system using rule

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends!

Good day!  I am using desadv.delvry03 idoc and I want to send same idoc from same communication component to multiple receiver parties without mapping.

I have created first scenario successfully using idoc, when I create another scenario it gives me message like "Object already exist" .  for that I have to use Service interface.  I dont want to use service interface for this purpose.  In my scenarios mapping is not even required. one idoc to and multiple receivers thats it.

Can you please guide me how to do the above requirement ?

your any help will be appreciated greatly

Thanking you

Regards

Dipen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this... U can create 1 sender agreent for that idoc if necesseary....otherwise we dont required IDOC sender Agreement.

Then Create 1 reciver determination in that u can mention the 2 recivers details...

same thing for interface determination also.

and finally create 2 reciver agreement and 2 reciver communication channels for 2 systems.

Let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks,

Sreenivas

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Thank you.

I did the same way.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you say it give message "Object already exist" , is it giving this msg for sender agreement? because the combination in Sender agreement is unquie and could be made only one time but used in multiple configuration scenarios.