cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading MA, Contract and Attachments data from CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please let me know how to download MA, Contracts and attachment data from SAP CLM? Meaning, contracts created in CLM needs to be treated as legacy data and then uploaded into another system. I understand that the Search Master agreement report and Sub Agreement report can pull any field level data from the MA and SA. But how does one download data from Contracts UI and Attachments?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

If I can get you exactly you are talking about downloading data,

You can go for 'search all Master agreements' or 'Search all MA and Contract Documents'click on excel/pdf icon mentioned at top right corner and download it.

To Download specific Contract you go for 'Search master Agreements and Contract doucuments' click on specific CD and it will be auto downloaded.

The other way is exporting oma files, which is done in setup>system setting>export, go for options, data set/single object and export it.

Other way you can do via Workbook process which is a bit lengthy one.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I'm assuming you want to download all Master Agreements, Contract Documents and Attachments?  If this is what you are trying to do, normally you would need to work with our consulting team to do some custom work in order to do this.  Are you looking to get this data in some specific format?  Your best bet would be to work with your Client Partner to engage a consultant to do a scoping exercise to then provide you with an estimate of what it would take to do this.

I hope this helps a bit,

Rosemary