cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need good career with SAP certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am working at Saudi Arabia, Tabuk in Binzagr co. as a Store Keeper. And now I want to make my future bright with good SAP training and as a proffessional Job via SAP. Currently I am working in SAP at MM process.

I need you to suggest me a good way to get my future bright and much knowledgeable. If there is any way to learn online SAP course please let me get information. I will follow for your suggestion.

Thanks & Regards

Shailesh Kansara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VKS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

As Ravi said in his comment, SAP is providing a vast range of online courses which we can nominate for and get benefit out of it.

I am sure it will definitely help you to start as a consultant. However, Simply attending the courses only not enough to make you knowledgeable in the SAP world.

To be a Successful SAP Consultant, Continuous Learning and Practice is necessary all the time.
Further More, If you can able to get the Business Process Knowledge, It will make you a complete SAP Consultant.

Have a thorough check on all the aspects on SAP Training and speak to people who have been in SAP. They can able to guide you by means of explaining whats actually happening in the SAP Consultants world.

Have a clear research and once you decided to go for SAP (which you already done i suppose).
Make SAP as a Passion. When it comes to a Passion, You will be more Knowledgeable without giving any stress as you do learn willingly.

All the Best...!!

With Warm Regards,
Vishnu

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Please take Online training course from SAP. Visit training.sap.com and check for the OLT courses in MM area. You may also be able to appear the certification exam, once you have attended the course. This would probably give you a platform to market your skills.

Please have a close look at the articles / blogs on Certification / Career Center spaces on SCN.

Kind Regards,

Ravi