cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re process Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If one Idoc is failed after changing the right fields in the segements we process normally in background in BD87.If i wanted to process it in Foregropund wahts the Tcode to be used and how to do the same.

Pl advise.

Reg

Shankar1242

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct tcode for this.If you want to see what is happening here simpley you will try to find out what is the funcito module for this idoc type and in that fuction module place a break point and if you execute the BD87 with that idoc number you will go to the function module and you will see what is happening and where error is occuring.If you want to find the function mdoule for your idoc simply go to BD60 and here you will find that.

Thanks,

shyla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shyla,

Thanks for your helpful answers.I follow you.

Have a lovelyday ahead.

Cio

Shankar1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do foreground processing from BD87 itself.

Execute BD87 then select the node in the next screen. goto edit > restrict and process > in this screen remove the process in background flag > here in the menu you have process from error etc...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Biju,

I dont have workflow access, with my earlier post i am trying this to test address override in foregorund to check.. but here once after i uncheck its displaying a screen where i could not change any values to run it foreground.

Anyways i came to know a new way.

Reg

Shankar1242

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is SA38.

Plese check it and if it is right reward points..

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

AK,

SA38 is for normal program execution, i want Tcode or how to process IDOC in foreground.

Cio

Shankar1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its we02. please try and let me know.

Thanks

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

WE02 is for display idocs.. sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I blv it can be from BD87 but i could not locate in which tab..

any help pl..

cio shankar1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

check LI21 for foreground processing.

Reward if helpful

Thanks