cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPConsole 7.30 with Pragma Fortress SSH Server 5.0 B9R2031

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have upgraded out SAPconsole from 7.10 to 7.30 along with the SAP GUI on the Windows 2008 server. The upgraded SAPconsole works fine in all locations except China, where the symbols/characters are displayed twice:

This was working correctly before the upgrade and China is the only site experiencing this issue after the upgrade. The Chinese users have their own user on the Pragma "Local Sever Configuration" admin tool. The only difference for the Chinese user compared to other users is that we have selected "CodePage Transalation" with 65001 Unicode (UTF-8), this is the same config we used with the 7.10 console.

SAPconsole also has a "code page" which is set to ANSI code page, same as before the upgrade.

I have tried deselecting the CodePage on pragma and enabling the 'code page by number' in the SAPconsole to 65001 - but this doesn't solve the issue...

Has anyone else seen this and have any recommendation?

Regards,

Cillian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iooks like I solved the issue - looks like the CodePage Transalation parameter is not longer required on the pragma side with SAPconsole 7.30.

I'll validate with China Tomorrow.

Answers (0)