Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have the following problem:

When I log to the ERP system with my language (Bulgarian),

some untranslated texts appear in German, but according to all settings

they should be in English!!

here is a screen from SMLT

Is it a SAP problem, or some settings not set properly?

I changed

zcsa/second_language to  E

It fixed some problems like "Transaction does not exist" error is now in English.

For example LSMW first screen shows "Projekt" instead of "Project" in BG session.

When I use English session it is OK.

Regards

Ilian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is the screenshot from client 000?

I am not sure, but it maybe related to clients specific tables. Look at this SAP Note 1156507 - Language supplementation, RSREFILL and client maintenance

Kind regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ILIAN_Grigorov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your replies.

Suplement in this system is done long ago, but it seems in some cases it is not working. Settings are the same in 000 and the other client 400.

Note 1156507 looks really helpful. I followed the instructions. Started supplement in 000 and it has no error, but it did not fix the problem there. I am unable to start RSREFILL in other clients (400), because it gives me SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC SQL error, probably because I ran language supplement 2 months ago in this client (400) from SMLT. I didn't know I have to run it in 000 and then use RSREFILL in other clients.

Anyway, it does not seem to fix the problem in LSMW start screen. It seems mainly missing translations do appear in English indeed. BUT there are exceptions....

Regards

ILIAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ilian,

Please ensure that the language is supplemnted not only in 000 client but in all the clients in your system.

Regards,

Varadharajan M

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ilian

When you are installed the new SAP system(In English language) by default you will get English & secondary - German. If you want add any other language which supported by SAP you have to install manually. farther information could you refer the SAP Note

73606 - Supported Languages and Code Pages

By default screen shot

BR

SS