cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination: DRF Customizing for main entity type is incomplete (FO:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Trying to create Cost Centre through MDGF and failed with SLG1 - error "Termination: DRF Customizing for main entity type is incomplete (FO:)" at the Replicaiton.  I have done the following steps.

1. Edition validity starts from current date. Also with check box ticked for "Immediately Distribute Change Requests".  (My understanding is that CR data will be replicated without release the Edition). Correct me if i am wrong.

2. Created CR and approved with Cost Centre - Basic Data.

MDGIMG: settings:  Data Replicaiton is created with Model: 0G  and Assigned Outbound implimentation for entry "1102 - Cost Center IDOC".

Observation: when i open the CR from the Edition, its in "Inactive Version". Is this causing problem?

Please throw some light on this.

Regards..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas

1. Since your edition is immediate distribute data will get replicated automatically. No need to release edition

2. You have mention that the data is inactive. Why? Check the workflow log. It has to be active and then only it gets replicated.

check replication settings as well again.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reponses Kiran and Shankar.

I can see CR status as "Final Check Approved" and in the workflow log i can see "Activate Change Request 2032" step is completed (Back ground step).

Is there any other place to verify any other status.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Go in to the click workflow and go to technical details you can find the details there. and check the replication logs to check the data got replicated or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar,

In workflow - technical details, all tasks are completed. I can see the error in SLG1 as mentioned in the subject line of this thread. Please find the attached screen shot of error.

Please advise.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is saying there is a issue in replication configuration,please check the replication config. again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar,

I have done below Data Replication steps.

1.  Created Replication model for the model 0G under this path.

MDGIMG->General Settings->Data Replication->Define custom settings for Data Replication->Define Replication Model.

2. Outbound implimentation entry added for 1102 - Comunication channel (Replication via IDOC) under this replication model ->Assign outbound implimentation.

3. Then added Business system (Target ECC system) under Assign Targer Systems.

One thing, might be simple question, Do i need to configure Data Replication even to move data from MDG layer to SAP tables like CSKS. (with in MDG Hub system tables)?

My understanding Replication is required only if you are moving data to target client systems and not for data movement from MDG layer tables to standard table with in MDG hub system.

Please clarify.

Do i need to add any extra outbound implimentations? (Log is saysing main entity is incomplete)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Yes you need to replicate the data from MDG to SAP tables,since Finance objects work on Flex Mode not on Re-use Concept.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas

Configuration of data replication for finance is must. There is a standard document on replication of FI entity types to ECC system. Check that follow the steps. You have almost done it. Try to replicate the data and let us know in case of any error.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Can you check Define Custom Settings for Data Replication >Define Technical setting > Define Technical Settings for Business Systems also in DRFIMG? as it should \be maintained in ALE setting with Business System ,Local System and RFC Destination? and then assign BO 158 to define entery

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

you have to activate the CR and release the edition before you replicated the data.