cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers found with same address; check Message f2145

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I just wanted to tell you my requirement Ex. suppose i have customer with 2 different address and user want to create 2 customer code with 2 different address and 1 customer is already in sap and user want to create another code with same name but address will be different......at the time is user enter the Name Field system given error "Customers found with same address; check". I have gone through the post but i did not get solution.

Please provide me solution.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

follow the menù path SPRO --> Financial Accounting (New) --> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable --> Customer Accounts --> Master Data --> Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data --> Change Message Control for Customer Master Data" enter ther error message nummber 145 and set it as a warning (W) or switch it off. Refer to the documentation of the customizing task for more information.

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

Dear Andrea i have gone through that path given by you there is nothing any customization that affect customer master, 145 not configured over there, and that one only for if customer master same address then system will give error but here problem came at the time of enter same customer Name Field.

please provide me solution

Regards,

Abhijeet

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

add a new line with error message number 145 in the path suggested.

Try and let me know.

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

Ok i will do and revert back

Regards,

Abhijeet

0 Kudos

Dear Andrea Done it.

Thanks

Abhijeet

0 Kudos

Dear Andrea actually configuration done from Development server to Production server and i was looking at in Quality server..i have remove 145 from development server and done it testing now its fine and solved.

Thanks Again

Regards,

Abhijeet

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet k

One more Alternative Thing is Go to SM30--Table name --V_T100C

Select Display or maintain and set app are F2

This is just alternative one

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos