cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Receiver Adapter: Payload in SXI Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a scenario where System A is sending information by HTTP to SAP XI (No Sender HTTP Adapter required). SAP XI is posting an Idoc in R/3 and sending back two fields to same sender.

We have defined 2 Receiver determination, one for Idoc and another for response for the same sender. Further also seprate mapping program, Interface mapping and Message interface has been defined for them (No BPM is required).

When we are running the test,everything goes successful and the incoming messages has two receivers, the Idoc is posted and also a response is send back to the sender system(which becomes receiver now). I can see successful flag for both of them and further the receiving system also is able to receive the response successfully, but I cannot see the response payload in Monitor for HTTP receiver, it shows the incoming payload and transformed Idoc after mapping, but it does not show the response message for HTTP receiver and only shows the incoming payload.

How can I see the outgoing payload for the same (as HTTP Adapter does not exist on AE) and thus RWB - AE monitoring is not possible. Can someone help me out how to check the outgoing payload for HTTP receiver in Monitor.

System A --> SAP XI --> SAP R/3 (IDoc)

I----

> System A (HTTP Receiver)

BR / Swetank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct way to check this. what you can do is to create another receiver agreement of same type and send it to some file.

You can use this file (log file) to check response sent to HTTP receiver.

Regards,

Gourav

---

<i>Reward point if it helps you</i>

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetank,

The most important thing is tat,the idoc is <b>asynchronous</b> and it wont send any response back..n we will get only idoc acknowledgement.

can u explain us how u r getting the two fields back to the sender system..???

wat fields u r getting in d sender side..?

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not bothered about Idoc part. The sender is sending supposing 3 fields

a,b,c. The idoc is posted with those two fields.

And a message is again send to Sender system (Which now becomes receiver) with two fields only (a,b) that we have received this field A( order number). This is not transport acknowledgement, but a payload which is send back.

Separate Mappings have been defined for Idoc and HTTP receiver and my query is that I cannot see the outgoing payload in monitor. Even though on verifying with the receiver system, they receive the actual transformed payload.

So I do I see the outgoing payload in Monitor for HTTP receiver in Monitor ?

BR / Swetank

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answer. But there is nothing which can help me out with my issue. That is more to do with configuration and how HTTP adapter works. In my case everything is working fine and the only issue I have is to check the outgoing payload in Monitor.

BR / Swetank