cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC of GTS(/SAPSLL/API_6800_SYNCH)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If I transfer a SO from ECC to GTS, I can get the correct result, But when I call the RFC

/SAPSLL/API_6800_SYNCH, It does not work. For example,I have set the material "HS20140617"

need Export Licenses, when I transfer a SO from ECC to GTS, the system show me

the document have been blocked because of the license. but when I user this material to Call RFC,

the RFC show me the message "Product "HS20140617" not relevant for control with legal regulation "YNLRE" ,

so I do not know what happened about the RFC , how to set it ?

Best Regards,

Billy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

I don't understand what you mean about calling the RFC.  When you transfer a Sales Order, that call is made automatically in background.  Do you mean that you are trying to make the call manually somehow - maybe using SE37 in "test" mode?  Or do you mean something else?  Please explain - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

I need to use third-party system to connect GTS, so I input the same parameter with ECC system to excute the RFC use SE37, but I can not get the same result with ECC, the RFC does not work.

Billy,

Best regard

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

My suggestion would be to set a break-point in the ERP Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_SD0A_R3, and examine the data set that is transferred to GTS for a Sales Order.  Then you may compare it with the data set that is being transferred from your third-party software.

You may also want to compare your Master Data for each scenario.

Regards,

Dave