cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating sales order for a new company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

The client wanted us to create a new Company Code, Plant, and Sales Organization. We created them. I extended the customer and material in QAS. Now, I'm trying to create one sales order in QAS but the system is throwing one error: "Maintain Profit Center Value in Custom Table in YSD_PROFIT_CNTR".

I googled for this error but found nothing. Could you please give me the solution asap. I need to prepare test script.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Anwar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

The error message itself states where is the issue. You need to maintain the profit center in table

YSD_PROFIT_CNTR. This is not SAP Standard provided solution. I guess during the time of implementation team has suggested to maintain the profit center in custom table.

If the table is"maintenance view" then you can check through SM30 and maintain the relevant entry. If not check if there is any transaction code with attached to this table. This you can check by going through SE93 and by entering Z* or ZSD* or Y* or YSD* and press F4, If the transaction code is starting with Z or Y it will open all the list of transaction codes. By going through the description of the transaction code. you can pick the right transaction code in case if any exists for this table.

Hope this information is useful to you.

Regards

Murali

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is obcviously a customer table. I believe that the message you see comes from a userexit probably MV45AFZZ.

use sm30 to maintain the same entries you already have i your development system to your quality system and then try again to create your sale order.

Regards.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed anwar ,

1.Profit center error is related to FI team , kindly check from FI team.

2.copy the error message and go to T code SE91 and  copy message in message class and last three numbers you have to enter  in message number and executive . here your error message will come select on error message and press (CTRL+SHIFT+F3) and enter . here you will get custom table program , analyze this and maintain your profit center .

Regards,

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Andrea says it is a custom development. Don't you have the BBP documents?.

Anyway, try to check the Y table in order to see what information do you need.

Regards.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the fact that the message talks about "Custom table" and the name of the table begins with Y* which is in the customer name-space (like Z*) should suggest you that is a custom control implemented in your system, in some of the Sales Order user exit.

Best regards,

Andrea