Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 Report View to Users

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My users were unable to view the CJI3 Values when the cost had been settled, i.e when the values become zero, it gives them an error with No Cost / Revenues.

But when i view the CJI3 Report, i can view the complete values after settlement, I implemented SAP Note 739611  and checked in SU53 but no authorization issues.  Please let me know your valuable inputs.

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Make sure that the layout being used by user and you is the same. ( you may better take user on remote control and see his way to execute the report and compare with yours.)

Check whether the CO area is same or different, change it in OKKS or the way as suggested by Amit.

Just few minutes back I also got same issue from a user and found authorization being the root cause (the same error was there... no revenues,costs are being selected...). So,please recheck it.

PS: May be user is executing report at WBS level and you are executing on project level (can be possible) . Please let us know with your findings.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

There should be something wrong with credentials being put up before running the report.

Few things that you must cross check.

1. Go to Extras->Set Controlling Area. Just check if it is same or different in both the cases.(ie. yours and users)

2. Check whether Posting Data ie Posting dates are being put up as different one.

3. Check any dynamic selection is being selected or not.

4. check layout as well.

There may still few things that I might be missing. But request you to cross check the above points and let me know.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any dynamic selection being used by your users which is making the output obsolete,

Also I would suggest to do a recheck on the authorization for the user group.

Regards

Sammar