cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Blank CR for MDG-S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to need blank CR (Without proving any value for Mandetory fields also but with CR Description and Attachment).

For this I selected BP Role BBP000 and assigned to Vendor Account Group 0001 .We are using Vendor Like UI with template WS5310044.

I do custimation in Configure Properties of Change Request Step for Step 00 as per below

So every error message converts to warning message and I can able to submit CR as Reqestor.

Here are few questions

1. Is it possible to make Account Group field as optional in Vendor Like UI? so  that requestor need to provide only CR description with attachment only.
  2. Even if requestor provides Account Group as 0001 then I can see error messages converted into warning messages as per below

But when requestor selects attachment tab to attach file all warnig messages are converted back into error errors as per below

How to achive this in this case?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

May be you should approach in the following way:

1. May be you should try to create a new implementation for the UI Badi USMD_UI_EVENT2 for the method IF_EX_USMD_UI_EVENT2~MODIFY_VIEW and with in the signature of the method you have an exporting parameter ET_PROPERTY which is a structure try to clear the value required and check to make it as optional.

Once you define a implementation for UI BADI the remaining things are achievable. by above mentioned configurations.

Regards,

Pavan