cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF67 updation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Exports,

I have a problem in FF67 we have mainbank bank a/c,Payment sub account and receipt subaccount.I did the manual bank statement only payment subaccount now i am trying to do the receipt sub account BRS,but i am confusing how to do because when i am taking new statement system is taking the payment amount(main bank open balance) right now we have 41000 usd receipt balance is there.

Anyone can explain how can i proceed this this is little bit urgent.is it possible to do GL wise BRS? . Much appriciate your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i understood how to enter the receipt amount.my ff67 opening balance -25000 and my receipt balance is 41000 while entering in FF67 i entered closing balance difference amount(41000-25000=16000).I tested in the testing client it is working fine.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Exparts,

i want to understand some thing regarding BRS.If i am checking main bank gl account balance  and ff67 opening balance has to be same,but when i am checking main bank account balance is 51500 usd  and ff67 (49000)has some difference is there.

How can i do the adjustement for the same.

AM i thinking is   correct?

Regards,

Lakshmi.

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I also faced same type of issue.May be when you were creating statement may be you have not taken the any opening balance.

In this case you can do one thing what ever the main bank account balance you will take as ff67 opening balance and for closing balance you can run the fbl3n with all main bank account and sub bank accounts(Payment&receipts&checks) go to dead end you can find the closing balance,that balance you can enter as a closing balance.

after you can enter the transactions with amount and post input individually and run the sm35.

I hope it will be cleared your problem.

Regards,

Nivas.