Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create single processing request in MDG7.0

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

In MDG 6, there is an option to select the Change request.One can select the CR type before creating the master data. With this, it was easily possible to create customized change request type. Standard BC set doesn't cover all the CR type. For e.g in MDG-F - creation of group account - entity type FSI. But one can create the CR type manually by adding the required entity type.

My question is how we can select the CR type in MDG 7.0? How to create single record with single processing option? If I don't want to use standard CR type and if I create my own CR type, how can I use it?

Request to share the screen shot or is there any demo and document already posted?

Thanks

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

For MDG 7.0 SAP comes with single screen concept same as Vendor/Customer/Material.

It there is no indivial CR Type and no need to blank CR for creation of Finance Data objects.Instead of that SAP provides link for each object seperately so single processing.

For grouping of CCH/CCG/CC we  can use processing multiple requests

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjay. But if I want to create group and a GL in one single request then in new MDG7.0 its not feasible as there are different roles all together. Can we create our own CR type and use it? Any option from where I can select the CR type?

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Unfortunately clubbing of multiple finance objects in single request is not possible in MDG 7.0

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanjay....

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

you can do the customization of the CR type but it requires whole development from end to end.

1.you have define your Business activity.

2.CR type ,activate and linkages etc.

3.Workflow templates

4.UI

5.Roles.

but you can copy the existing one and and modify the standard as per your requirment,not sure how well it MDG will be have and you have be  very cautious.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Shankar

But its huge process.....better to use standard.

Kiran

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I would like to know what exactly you mean by

clubbing multiple objects of finance.

Well, I think when you try to create a change request you can define the number of entities that you can use within the change request MAIN ENTITY, and then you also have a option  to choose that you want only one single object or multiple objects to be included in the CR.

Can you please elaborate on this?

Regards

Pavan

Answers (0)