Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSS query - GRC 10

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a query regarding PSS in GRC 10.0.

1. Is it possible to restrict the number of questions user can register in PSS?

2. Is it possible to allow user to register for PSS using only Admin Defined questions and not user defined questions. Currently I can see both options available. Requirement is to hide "USER DEFINED QUESTIONS" option.

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

did you try to restrict the number of questions via spro? GRC > AC > User Provisioning > Maintain Password Self Service. There you can define the number of questions.

To restrict users from using their own questions please refer to note 1600374.

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for the note. I just implemented it today morning and able to restrict the option only to ADMIN DEFINED questions.

In this path SPRO>GRC > AC > User Provisioning > Maintain Password Self Service

I have the option to restrict the number of questions user need to answer when using PSS.

But my requirement is to restrict the number of questions user can register.

1. Currently I have defined 6 questions for PSS.

2. As of now user can register all questions or few questions.

3. Client is asking to restrict the user to register for only one of the admin defined questions and not all or more than one. But is this setting possible?

Regards,

Sai.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

that's not possible with standard customizing. You can just define how many a user needs to answer at least.

From my point of view if a user answers more than one question it increases the security level so personally I wouldn't restrict.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Yeah you are correct. But from client side we got to know that they are able to restrict user to register for only one question in GRC 5.3 and they want the same in GRC 10.0.

Also as i discussed with you in one of the discussions () that Mapped roles should be visible only for the approvers and not the requestors, again we were told that in GRC 5,3 that feature is there.

But I am not aware that GRC 5.3 had these features and couldn't even cross check now to confirm 

Regards,

Sai.

Answers (0)