Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Seeburger WB] My Party is not available

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

trying to configure a test channe (PI filesystem -> PI -> PI Filesystem) to be able

to convert EDI messages to EDI XML messages.

My problem: In Seeburger Messsage Splitter configuration my Party is not in the drop down list.

What are the requirements for Parties to be shown here?

Got anyone a good documentation for the EDI configuration? I just find forum threads or short

introductions to this topic but not a complete docu für the variables or how to use/refere to the

997 adapter.

thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You need to create the necessary configuration objects like sender agreement, receiver determination, etc. Then, in your sender agreement, you need to specify name of the channel for your Split997 adapter. Once all have been created and activated, go to seeburger workbench and create your message splitter configuration.

Best Regards,

Ed

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

thanks for reply, but it doesn't solve my problem.

Indeed I didn't had a sender agreement where my 997 adapter was included.

But even after creating, the party did not get displayed in the Seeburger message splitter configuration.

@Harish: It is a file to file test configuration to get my EDI message as XML. No AS2 configuration is needed here.

What are the prerequisites for the workbench to show a Party?

As example: I am able to select a party that neither exists (anymore?) in Repository nor does any configuration object exist to the party? So this seems not to be a prerequiste.

regards

Chris

former_member296836
Participant
0 Kudos

Update: The system we use is a copy of a PI system. Could it be that there are any configuration wrong in the Seeburger configuration?

I had a look at the configuration but couldn't find an obvisouly error. Is there a documentation about this configuration available?

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos