cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Ctrl + V in a Web Dynpro Java Application Input Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there a way to disable ctrl + v in a Web Dynpro Java Application Input Field. We are currently using SAP EP 7.01.

Regards,

Suvankar Mondal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member197472
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you check property handleHotkeys of group ?

There you can play the trick.

Regards,

Amey

daniel_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well,

since it was extremely simple to do what has been asked, this is a sample webdynpro component that disables 'Paste' on a single input (tested in Chrome, IE/11 and Firefox)

dropbox public link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16071953/MyComponen00_0.sca (150kb)

import this SCA into your 'MyComponents' (make sure to create a backup of your contents, or start over in a new workspace)

hope this help both of you Suvankar and Govardan -- also good to keep a sample for future user reference.

daniel_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govardan,

not possible is not the same as 'not supported by the framework' -- there's some stuff which is sort of 'not extremely straight-forward' to do, but nonetheless you should use not possible when something really is not possible.

you add the function in a javascript.. I thought the information was clear enough since I added a selector in my last reply.

Cheers,

D.

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi suvankar ,

That option is not possible in wdj application .

@daniel ruiz

using IFrame and Cross Frame , where will you add the function ?

Regards

Govardan Raj

daniel_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suvankar,

just use an iFrame and a cross-frame function to disable it.. you can always look for input[id$='ViewName.InputElementName'] (endsWith) on a jQuery selector.. WDJ has not modified the way it renders the tree since they added the ls script.

Hope it helps,

D.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

seems not