Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of secondary indexes due to heavy flow of messages in ecc smq2

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

So we are facing smq2 issues from last 15 days in Ecc system due to some Time Limit Exceed and some times Object is Locked by the user xxxx

So finally we decided to go for creating seconday indexes in Ecc side , So here my question is there any thing required from Pi side while creating

Secondary indexes why i am asking this question is there is no issues From PI end after reaching to target(ECC) system only messages got stucking

in smq2 and facing issues .Below is the interface details.

ECC-FSCM

SAP ECC 6.0

FSCM

CreditCommitment_In and CreditCommitment_Out

CC_ProxySender_FSCM

CC_ProxyReceiver_FSCM

Plz reply back .

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Can any body reply please.I am seeing 29 view for this thready but no one is replying.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhu,

Since the secondary indexes are being created to address the performance issues while accessing SAP tables in ECC, do not think there is anything you need to do in PI for this

Regards,

Sriram

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram Thanks for your reply.Your answer is very much help for me.is there any impact on our interfaces because of this secondary intefaces why bcause those are proxy to proxy interfaces and that to standard interfaces.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi -Can any body reply please.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

We have faced a similar issue in our project. As the message is already delivered to ECC through PI, there is nothing that could be done from PI. The solution for this was to go for a periodic batch job developed in ECC which will clear the messages from SMQ2.

There was no impact either in ECC or in PI due to this batch job running in regular intervals of time. You can ask the basis team to help you with the batch job.

Thanks,

Divya.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Divya Thanks for your reply .

Can you also suggest me what kind of batch job we need to ask the basis guys is there any

standard program there kindly let me know.

Regards

Madhu

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you had gone through the replies in your previous post, Iñaki Vilaand myself already provided the report name which needs to be scheduled to clear the messages in queues.

Answers (0)