Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Sales Incorrect Status Update at the order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We follow a third party sales in our system

Sales order > PR> PO> MIGO>MIRO>VF03

Howeevr, the status of the sales order is being processed.

The quantity is same, item relevance for delivery is unchecked at schedule line and item category.

Our users want the invoice to be genereated after the MIGO, so at the item category level bliing relevance is G, and at VTFA billing quantity is E.

It is working if the biling relevance is maintained as f, the status shows completed but i want this for G

Over all status is being in processed and order related billing at item level is partially invoiced.

Please help

Many thanks,

Shashidhar Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shashidhar,

As your Billing relevance is set to G, system status will change according to the Delivered quantity.

as per the third Party process, Delivery is not being handled from the Sales order. and hence you are not able to complete the sales order status

This is standard Behaviour, if you want the status of sales order to be set complete then you may have to put a code accordingly in user exit

USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks Santosh for the reply.

Since G=Order related billing of the delivery quantity and there is no delivery involved, u say that the order status will always be under being processed . Please correct me if i am wrong.

Is there any other way where i can still allow my user to do the invoice of the order after the migo of my PO, and complete the MIRO and then order status changes to Completed?

Can i  achieve this via functional configs?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shashidhar,

Yes, your understanding is correct.

without using billing relevance F, you cannot change status of sales order with MIRO process.

I don't think functionally it is not possible, unless you use exits

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for clearing it out.

I did not understand what do you mean when u say"MIRO" process, write now our business requires the customer invoice to be created after the MIGO is done for PO, for which we have put billing relevance as G.

The problem now is, since the relevance is G which is order related billingof deliveyr quantity, even though the invice is completd and the accoounting document is cleared the ordder status still shows "being processed"

You have already mentioned it very clearly that this can be changed it using the user exit, but i just wanted to confirm that again.

Sincere thanks for taking time out for this.

Thank You

Shashidhar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.