cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To be able to create Quotation with zero net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement to be able to create a Quotation with zero net value.

The existing pricing procedure contains a mandatory condition type for which there is no access sequence maintained in the condition type definition.

The value for this condition record is entered manually in the quotation document. Also price and net value is mandatory as per the Incompletion procedure assigned to the sales item.

As mentioned above, requirement is to be able to create quotation with zero net value. Please note that not always the net value would be zero, the calculation is done offline and value manually entered on the quotation using one condition type mentioned above.

I would like to understand the various options available to achieve this and I need to decide the most feasible option that will suit my requirements w/o impacting the current prod design.

Regards,

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the value would not always be zero, you need to add this logic in a routine and assign this routine to your condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your response.

Could you please elaborate on the logic I may need to use in the routine to cater for my requirement?

Please note that price and net value is mandatory on Quote sales item as per my incompletion procedure? Also as I mentioned above the Quotation amount is entered manually by a user in the document.

Regards,

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anyone please help me with their thoughts on this?

Regards,

Mayur

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note that price and net value is mandatory on Quote sales item as per my incompletion procedure?

If it is mandatory in your in completion log and you want to create quotation before net value then how it would be possible? Remove this from incompletion log or always create it with some value. One thing is possible from these two.

Thank$