cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG S 7.0 BC Set Activation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody knows why the activation error is coming while trying to activate the BC set in MDG S?

In the configuration of MDG-S, activation of the BC set failed with errors.

While Importing Predefined change request for ERP Vendor UI and selecting BC set CA-MDG-APP-VL_VC_USMD110_C03, activation of the same Business Configuration Set failed with the errors as there in attached screenshot.

Thanks,

Hunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hunny,

First is first, Did you try to activate all the relevant switches  from SFW5 relevant to BP and Vendor.

The error clearly states that the entity BP_REL is missing in the data model BP.

So check if any switch activation is missed and also make sure if there are any applicable notes based on the APPL_Component apply them and try to reactivate the BC set.

I guess this should fix the problem.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hunny

Error says that in USMD0020 entitiy BP_REL does not exists. Please corss check it in SE16N.

The issue sound like activation of Business Function in SFW5. Please reconfirm all MDG_SUPPLER* business functions are activated first.

Same issue with USMD160C table.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hunny,

Check the status of data model if it is not active reactivate it and then try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I had already activated the data model. But as suggested I activate it again an try to activate the concerned BC set but it is still giving the same error.

Attached is the screenshot of the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check with basis tean regarding activation of busines function. If possible maintain the enteries in SM34 for repective tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

• I have checked and found that the relevant entries are missing in the tables USMD160C, USMD0020  and USMD151C.

• Also I re-cheked the activated business functions and found that all the necessary business functios are activated.(Not activated MDG_ERP_SUPPLIER_2 as not using hub scenario and MDG_SUPPLIER_3 as it has dependency on MDG_ERP_SUPPLIER_3).

• MDG_FOUNDATION,MDG_FOUNDATION_2,MDG_FOUNDATION_3 are also activated.

Thanks,

Hunny

Former Member
former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hunny,

Please check out the switch framework browser as shown below

comare the business funcations and find out which one is not active and activate them.If not as Sanjay pointed out activate all of them.