Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_INPUT_SPE_DELVRY: RMA numbers could not be found

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I am new to IDOC, In WE19, I'm using the function module IDOC_INPUT_SPE_DELVRY(For IBD creation). While executing the function module I am getting the error "Delivery Items with requested RMA numbers could not be found".  In we02, I'm searching the BASIC TYPE is DELVRY05 but there is no idoc.

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vallamuthu,

For the mentioned error message, please let us know if the data is coming from any other SAP or non-SAP system for creation of Inbound delivery in the SAP ECC system. Check the error log in SLG1 or the data / data conversion in the Idoc segments in Idoc display. Also, please elaborate the business scenario for which you are getting the mentioned error in SAP ECC system.

Regards,

Pavan

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your reply.

scenario is upload the PO from excel file and create IBD. While creating the IBD. I am getting the above mentioned error.

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, THis is data issue. It has been corrected by functional consultant.

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A little more info about this data issue could help others in future who have the same problem and find your question when searching for an answer in SCN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the message number along with the data if possible

or

you can take the help of your development team and ask them to put a breakpoint on the below highlighted  line number and explain where the criteria is not meeting and system is giving error message

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply, the message number and msg id is given below. I am the developer. I am new to IDOC. functional consultant doesn't no how to correct this err.

SY-MSGID                                     /SPE/RET

SY-MSGNO                                     109

msg  is "Delivery items with requested RMA numbers could not be found".

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vallamuthu,

Could you please share the test data which will help us to replicate the scenario  or as shared earlier please have a break point at  below mentioned FM and check the condition where it is failing. Share that with functional team and probably they will be able to sort it out

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish, Kindly find below the inputs.

RMA means "Return Material Authorization". As per my requirement, there is no RMA. How to skip in IDOC structure.

Input:

LF_CARRIER                                  

LF_DELIVERY_DATE   00000000

LF_DELIVERY_TIME    000000

LF_EXTERNAL_ID       12345

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please provide more detail about your requirement and which IDoc type (Message  Type / Basic Type ) are you using. Based on your requirement we can suggest whether you should use the FM : IDoc_Input_SPE_DELVRY or other can be used