cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any standard SAP table which stores the license number assigned to a delivery item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is in relation to license number assigned to a delivery item under ‘Export License Log’. Our scenario is for delivery of type NLCC created for an inter-company stock transport order. (i.e.not a sales order case where the license may get copied from sales order to delivery through copy control)

As we understand, for legal control – relevant scenarios, export license for each item shall be determined afresh every time the delivery is accessed. (Depending on legal regulation, grouping, destination country, export control class, delivery partners vis-à-vis license master customer assignments etc.)

To print the license text on one of the delivery output types, we want to access the license number for each item. (determined under export license log)

Our question is:  is there any standard SAP table which stores the license number assigned to a delivery item?

We have checked some of the license tables (T606*, VAEX, EMXX etc.) but couldn’t get any specific table storing delivery-item-specific license data.

Helpful answers Text Removed

Regards,

Jagan

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Dont add such text in your post

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Could you please check Table: KNVL and confirm.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Sorry for late reply. From what I see, KNVL links customer, country and license.

Regards,

Jagan

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

It must be on VBEX table.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for responding. We checked VBEX table but couldn't find any deliveries. (infact we did this  even before posting this query)

All we could see were sales orders with assinged license details.

Ours is an intercompany STO scenario with deliveries of type NLCC.

Regards,

Jagan

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

You could review foreing trade tables (EIKP, EIKO), these could give you a clue.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried the table : EMBK  and EDPAR table combination?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for responding. I didn't understand your solution. EMBK is for license master details and EDPAR as I see has the partner mappings. (internal and external)

We are looking for a table which stores the license number determined for a delivery item.

Can you elaborate how we can use the above combination to arrive at delivery item license?

Regards,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

I am not sure if I mentioned the EDPAR correctly.

I am not correctly remembering the table name... but there is a table which has the internal and external license number mapping.

so effectively what we do is :

1. in EMBK, we keep the license details and the Internal License number

2. in the second table we keep the Customer number with the internal and external license numbers.

So this is how the join is there. Sorry for not being able to provide exact table name

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the screen shot of delivery to understand clearly which field you were referring?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

The export control log can be accessed by going to delivery Extras-> Export license log

We need a table that stores the determined license for each item in a delivery document ( as shown in the below screenshot)

Regards,

Jagan