cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit Number against each PO Number/Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a query regarding identification of Handling Unit/s Number/s (Handling Unit Management) against each PO Number in Sales Order. E.g. I created 2 Sales Order with 5 and 7 line items respectively. Now I combine them into one Delivery which becomes as 12 Line items. Now against each PO Number/Sales Order line items I have done multilevel packing, similarly I have done this for 2nd PO Number/Sales Order line items while creating Outbound Delivery.

As per my client's requirement, he wants to print the Handling Unit Number as per Sales Order PO Number. I have checked VEKP and VEPO where I am not able to segregate the Handling Unit Number against each Sales Order/PO Number. Please find below Screen Shot.

Please help me out.

Regards:

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure to understand completely your requirement.

Anyway in VBFA you should have the complete flow of the documents:

enter in VBFA with

"Follow-on doc." (VBELN) = your HU number

"Subs.doc.categ." (VBTYP_N) = 'X - Handling unit

"Prec.doc.categ." (VBTYP_V) = 'J - Delivery"

In this way for each Handling Unit you'll get the delivery number and item,  and from that you can branch to the corresponding Sales Order item number and get the customer's PO number.

On top of that, in table VEPO you have the reference to Delivery number and item. The only thing you need is one more step using VBFA again, to get from the delivery and item numer, the corresponding Sales Order number and item.

Best regards,

Andrea