cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create SC without account assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, We are on SRM 701 Classic Scenario.

i need to create sc without any account assignment but as i know no sc created without account assignment,

i need to kept my goods in storage location and as i know we cant keep goods with account assignment in storage location,

can anyone let me know how we can control this scenario?

Regards Elham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elham,

Why don't you create a Dummy Cost Center /profit Center in your ECC side and use it for creating the SC in SRM. We also using the same for local storage .

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear Gaurav

u mean i create new acc assgnmnt and fill it? can u send me the screen shot of ur dummy cc

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u mean i need to create dummy account assgnmnt or dummy cost center

why dummy cost center? if u mean i need to create dummy cc how can i control asset's good?

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elham.

Have a look for Dummy CC , basically you create a Dummy Profit Center

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

i change account assgnmnt 'U 'and define it in '' Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category''and in ''PPOMA_BBP''  .

i can create sc with ''U'' acc assgnmnt and follow on (PO) was created BUT i cant receive it in my storage location

Regards

Elham

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i manage asset in this dummy cc

or how can i move the dummy cc'S to storage location?

Regards

Elham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can i remove account assignment from Sc whit developer team?

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Elham,

I wouldn't suggest such kind of development. Better to get in touch with Finance team and they will help you put to create the Dummy Profit Center/Cost Center and then ask them to maintain the budget same as well so that to be used for local storage. Just explain them and they will create it for you . Then you can use to create SC for Local Storage easily

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

can i create direct procurement in classic scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i manage reservation in ur scenario?

if i create reservation with dummy cost center i cant transfer it in another cost center or i cant change it to create reservation for asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can i manage reservation in this scenario?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nobody knows ?

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Elham,

In your case, because the system is set up as Classic we need to think about this from the follow-on document creation rather than the shopping cart.

So in the case of service line item, the PO (follow-on document from the SC) will be created without any error because in ERP unknown account assignment is supported for service line item.

But in case of "Material" line item, the PO will be created successfully only when the accounting information is provided since in ERP unknown assignment category is not supported for material line item.

Hence you will get "error in process" for PO for the material line item with no account assignment.

Hope this answers your query.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

tnx for ur attention

but i need to hold some of goods in storage location

how can i handle it?

Regards

Elham