Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HB00 is not working properly

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

i have added HB00 to my pricing procedure. the problem is when i add it in header, it would be distributed to lines after saving sales order. but i need it to be distributed at sales order creation time. what is wrong?

before saving: (line level)

after saving:

how ever, when i use standard pricing procedure (RVAA01), it works fine.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nava,

Please activate the condition type by selecting and clicking on Activate icon in the SO after you add in the SO. This should work for you. There is no other reason for this unless you have any Custom routine added to the condition type.

Regards

Murali

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar,

thanks for your reply. i pressed activate button but it didn't work. actually when i create a new condition type same as HB00, it is not working too, so it can't be a custom routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nava,

I have just tested using Standard Pricing Procedure "RVAA01' It is working fine. First when Add the condition Value does not get populated. But when I select and click on Activate it gets updated.

Refer the attached screen shot. there are two line items, I am in creation mode only. Value also divided to both the line items in the SO. (Ignor the condition value).

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar,

i select HB00 line at header level and then press activate button, same way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nava,

Could you please check the Condition Type Details Screen for Configuration. I have added screen shot for your reference.

Regards

Murali

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nava

In condition type thees are correct ...

1_  Dont activate Group condition

2_Activate header condition

3_Scal basis Should be blank

4_No access sequence For HB00

please share the screen of V/08 HB00 C.type

By the by if it is happening to only some customers/some doc/only may be it is exist related or If it is happening To all please start Debug 

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

Screen shot is sent by Me not Nava 😛

Regards

Murali

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar

In your screen shot Group Condition is activated But it should not be activated for Header conditions when you are Going to give Discount According to Line items

Dear Nava

By the by tell me one think First You are entering Header condition and Item condition ?

If so Problem May come  come

Please check and let me know

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear venu,

Group condition is activate, same as satndars. becasue i need header value to be distributed on lines. other settings are same.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nava

just you Try By removing once and Maintain Item condition First and header condition second

Thanks a lot

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear venu,

ya exactly... and when i enter at header first and then line, i should return to header and press activate button, then it works... thanks a lot

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar

the problem that activate button was not working, was that i was not entering PR00 at line level. when i enter PR00 and activate, it works... thanks a lot

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nava A

Thanks a lot For testing what i said ....And updated Properly ...keep it up cheers

VENU

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nava A

In your case only 2 Reason are there one is Activate and Please check For this Access sequence activated  if activated please remove Access sequence

And Please share screen of V/08 For HB00 C. Type what You have assigned like Routines  

And May some exist Wrote to Appear Only  after creating sales orders for some Item cat group...Item cat or sales order or Material

please check with Abaper

Let me know

venu