cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Via Webdispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have installed the Webdispatcher 7.4 and did the SSL setup and maintained necessary parameters to  access our Portal and ECC systems from internet and its working fine fro specific Java and ABAP stack.

Now when we are trying to access the solution manager, it opens the webgui but when its calling the webdynpros like solman_setup the page is not openning.

During our analysis we found the urls are called from the local machine to the backend host directly and there is no where its communicating the webdispatcher.

Can you please guide me what kind up setup can be done to access solution manager complete functionality via webdispatcher.

FYI Our Solman is on 7.1 SPS10

Thanks & Regards,

Satyabrat

Message was edited by: Satyabrat Mohanty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Any one get into such errors...appreciate if you can share your thoughts in this regard.

BR,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the discussion and moving to NW admin forum

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyabrat,

do you already check the step 5.1 (Configure Web Dispatcher) via solman_setup at system preparation? You need to specify your web dispatcher settings and rerun through the steps 5.2 and 5.3.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloo Mike,

I did tried this but its giving error "Cannot reach the URL (HTTP Code 110: HTTPIO_PLG_CANCELED)" When hitting the check. I am not sure if there is some prerequistes need to be performed  before maintaining the url.

I am maintaining the Htttps and the relevant configuration has been done in webdispatcher system.

Appreciate your inputs inthis regard.

Best Regards,

Satyabrat

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayta,

Check this:

1776552 - SOLMAN_SETUP - Step Connect Diagnostics Agents fails with "ICF Error when receiving the response: HTTPIO_PLG_CANCELED"

Rebuilt logical port and try again.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Divyanshu,

If I am putting solman host name in the webdispatcher field its working fine, But if I am putting my webdispatcher host installed in a separate host its not working. Is there soem extra setting if we are puttinga webdispatcher hos installed in a different host.

Thanks,

Satyabrat