cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard cost for an condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team, I have an requirement to get the standard cost for each material. Requirement is that while creating proforma invoice (Intra company transfers), business want to see the standard cost of the item in proforma invoice output. Is there any standard routine available to meet this requirement so that I can get the standard cost per unit in pricing conditions. Can you please share your thought? Regards, SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear mastan,

As per your scenario , you have to write the below logic in you program to print in proforma .

write the logic that , pass this proforma document number in VBFA table and if VBTYP_V is c then get VBELV & pass in VBAK and get KNUMV , pass this KNUMV in KONV table and get VPRS condition value to print .

check T code -NACE for your program type .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I am not able to see the value itself in conditions. If the value is visible then I can write the code to print the same in print program. Regards, SK

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what was your item category??

is the field determine cost is deactive in VOV7.(if so activate this)

Please check.

Any way as per  you created the Z condition type(Copy of VPRS)--so hope that you haven't changed any other settings.(paste the screen of this to us)

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In continuation to the suggestion already given, if you are not able to include this condition type (if at all it is missing in the existing pricing procedure), then you can very well check in MB51 where if you pass the delivery reference, you can get the cost to the extent of quantity PGId.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi, Thanks for the update.VPRS not exist in our Intracompany pricing procedure. Created Z condition type which is copy of VPRS .I used the requirement as 4 for my Z condition type even though it says in analysis as requirement is not full filled. Is there any thing which I am missing. Can you please advise? Regards, SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mastan,

This you can achieve through Standard SAP provided VPRS condition type to pick the Standard Cost of the material for that delivering plant from the material master. You need to include this condition in Pricing Procedure.

You can request ABAPer to write the logic to print that in the Pro Forma Invoice.

Hope this information is helpful.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Murali. I so not want to use standard condition type in pricing procedure. I used the requirement as 4 for my Z condition type even though it says in analysis as requirement is not full filled. Is there any thing which I am missing. Can you please advise? Regards, SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mastan,

As you are already stated that you are Z Condition Type, If I am not wrong, in intercompany billing, System does not bring automatically Cost Condition in the pricing procedure ( I guess this is for customer billing) but system will bring it for Inter company invoice.

In case my above comment is irrelevant, then please check whether you have cost updated in material master accounting view and your order contains Plant ( I am sure order will have plant, but just cross checking).

Hope this info is helpful to you for further analysis.

Regards

Murali