cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, We have maintained freight condition as header condition, we have 7 items in the sales order and maintained freight value in header level,for all items freight value is not copied,For 4 and 6 item this value has not came automatically,Can you please tell me the reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

1.please check if any user exit is written at billing level to hide any fright charges at sales order level  .

2.check the previous sales orders which is created with the same scenario in production client.

3. replicate the same scenario in Quality client ,if it is hiding at sales order level ,please take the help of ABAPER to debug where exactly this issue is coming at program level.

Regard,s

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

as per CB Reddy said Defiantly This is User exist issue only

Check this link How to Avoid Duplicate Conditions in the Header Pricing Procedure - Toolbox for IT Groups

Michael Explained very well

Please look at this post

Please after testing You have to update here It will help To Us also , i hope You understand

Dear  C B Reddy

One thing i want to know why They want to keep Hide some discount in line item level  in sales order level But Not in billing level because as per customer sycology they want discount in sales order level only To improve Their sales

Venu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Select that 4th line item and go to condition tab.  There again click on "Analysis" tab and select this condition type so that system will show to your right screen why the value is not fetched.  Similarly do this for 6th line item also.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply,For 4th and 6th item billing has been done ,But freight condition type is showing in the billing document & not showing in the order level.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

A bit confused ..It means you have created that sales order And Delivery Billing ...But only in billing level That Freight condition Value is coming Right  perfectly ?

Tell me Have you maintained

1.Please maintain calculation type In v/06 Maintain B Fixed amount

2. Check Group condition Maintained Or not In v/06 if maintained please remove that one

3. all line items same shipping points are not

If above are perfectly Maintained please create another sales order -- delivery--billing ..then let me know ...

Thanks a lot

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu ji, 1) We have maintained calculation type as C quantity 2)Header condition maintained 3)Shipping points are different.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi K

First Maintain Calculation type ..B

I Am not talking about Header condition,,Remove Group condition check box ...If you maintain Group condition check box in KF00 You cant get  Discount properly also

And Just once again in the sales order Please make it all shipping points are same and create sales order ....Because In case shipping point also playes  role To determine Discount

So please do test what i said ...even same result come we will go further

Waiting for your replay

Thanks a lot

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu , Can i see the manual condition type changes.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Group  condition Checked or Not in your case ?

Can i see the manual condition type changes.

VA02 and go to Environment > Changes and execute

CDHDR OR CDPOS Tables use

or AUT10 T.code also use

Former Member
0 Kudos

No access sequence and no calculation rule in condition type, Please tell me how to see the changes in the manual condition type (item level).

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi k

1.Please maintain calculation type In v/06 Maintain B Fixed amount

2. Check Group condition Maintained Or not In v/06 if maintained please remove that one

3. all line items same shipping points are not

Please check it and let me  know ....

Thanks

venu

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi k

Please check This OSS Note 370487

And let me know what is Your calculation Rule in v/06 For Freight  ?  B  Fixed Amount  Maintain

In v/06--KF00-- Group Condition Check box activated or not ---- Please remove And try it

By the By Header Condition Dont have Accesses sequence But in case if we maintain  Accesses sequence for this condition Type System shows wrong calculation in sales order ...Again please confirm that not maintained Accesses sequence For this condition

And ..Please tell me All line items shipping ponts are same in that sales order ? If so please look into OSS Note 876617

Thanks a lot