cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINDING RELATED REBILL INVOICES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to know what is the fastest way to get the Rebill invoices when the only detail you have is the Original invoice number. this is for cancellation made through Holding table and Invoice correction tool. As of now I can only get the reversal invoices only, using SE16N, table VBFA, however, since the link of the reversal and the rebill was cut, i could not use it. Hope some could help me.

P.S. This is for Bulk number of rebill invoices.

Thank you...

Khail Eduard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khail

as per my understanding You want to find one report which invoices are recreated

ex: created delivery documents ...100,120,150,155,170,180

Now created invoices for all like ... 1111,1112,1113,1114,1115,1116,

So now You have Canceled one invoice ex 1113   (150 Del no )now again created invoice For That delivery doc

Now you want which Delivery document invoices Are Recreated ....Is this Your question ?

in sap standard Not possible For this You have to make one special Zreport with help Of ABAPERS

VENU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thank you for your response. and Yes, that is exactly the scenario.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
what is the fastest way to get the Rebill invoices

How currently, this has been generated?  I presume, it is against a delivery in which case, you can very well generate a report from SQVI by table joining LIKP with VBRK.  Wherever system is populating multiple invoice references against a delivery, you can differentiate which one is cancelled and which one is recreated by validating the field RFBSK

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Information of document numbers with reference to others is saved in VBFA table with different document categories. Just execute the table and give delivery number in reference document field and check. You need to build a logic on your own by checking the links in VBFA table. When you build a logic make a report using VBFA table in SQVI. If not possible in SQVI then you can take help of ABAPER or use SAP Query Tools.

Thank$