Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori PO Approval Extension Project

former_member182329
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I tried creating an extension project for Fiori PO Appoval.I downloaded the standard UI code (mm_po_apv) and created an extension project for the same using the wizard in eclipse.And created the Fiori Extension for the Views.

I selected the extInformation Extension Point to add purchasing group information which is coming in the enhanced Standard OData for PO Approval.

I added the below code in the fragment file created by the wizard.

<core:FragmentDefinition xmlns="sap.m" xmlns:core="sap.ui.core" xmlns:form="sap.ui.layout.form" xmlns:layout="sap.ui.layout">

<form:FormElement>

<form:layoutData>

<layout:ResponsiveFlowLayoutData linebreak="true" margin="false">

</layout:ResponsiveFlowLayoutData>

</form:layoutData>

<form:label>

<Label text="{i18n&gt;view.PurchaseOrder.PurchasingGroupLabel}">

</Label>

</form:label>

<form:fields>

<Text text="{ZPurchasingGroup}">

<layoutData>

<layout:ResponsiveFlowLayoutData alignItems="End" weight="2">

</layout:ResponsiveFlowLayoutData>

</layoutData>

</Text>

</form:fields>

</form:FormElement>

</core:FragmentDefinition>

And this is the standard code in the component.js(Since i enhanced the structure for the standard Odata i didint need to change any Odata Service Url calls in the standard application).

jQuery.sap.declare("ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.ZPO_APPROVALExtension.Component");

// use the load function for getting the optimized preload file if present

sap.ui.component.load({

name: "ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve",

url: jQuery.sap.getModulePath("ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.ZPO_APPROVALExtension") + "/../MM_PO_APV" // provide parent project url

// we use a URL relative to our own component; might be different if

// extension app is deployed with customer namespace

});

ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.Component.extend("ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.ZPO_APPROVALExtension.Component", {

metadata: {

version : "1.0",

config : {

"sap.ca.i18Nconfigs": {

"bundleName":"ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.ZPO_APPROVALExtension.i18n.i18n"

},

},

customizing: {

"sap.ui.viewExtensions": {

"ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.view.S3": {

"extInformation": {

className: "sap.ui.core.Fragment",

fragmentName: "ui.s2p.mm.purchorder.approve.ZPO_APPROVALExtension.view.extInformationCustom",

type: "XML",

},

},

},

}

}

});

And i uploaded the Extension porject back to ECC as a custom BSP application.I conifigured the application in Fiori Old launchpad as a new tile.But when i test the application i gets the following error.

GET https://<ip>:<port>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zpo_aprv_extend/Component-preload.js  404 (NOT FOUND)

But when i try to open the Component-preload.js for the original MM_PO_APV application in browser,I am able to see the file.

I Tried to test this application in Fiori New Launchpad.But in LPD_CUST while creating a new application in the custom launchpad.The Link Text field is uneditable mode.I cannot save the application settings without providing the Link Text Field.Is this due to some Authorizations missing.

Regards,

Bince Mathew C

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bince,

The link text should be editable. Please check authorization trace in ST01.

Regards, Mssa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

former_member216125
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Bince ,

Does your Base app work ?  If the base app works , would you be able to provide the downloaded BSP application so that I can try checking ?

Thanks

Anu