cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Certification search and notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured role certification functionality in GRC-AC  v10.0 SP13, and everything works fine.

When the role owner does the certification, by clicking on the certify button and writing some certification text, this text is saved in the Comments History field in the role. It's fine, but I have two questions:

1) Is there a way to search those certification texts easily, like a list of several roles?

2) When the role owner certifies the role, is there a way to configure some notification to anyone?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Gabriel Aquino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gabriel,

reagarding your questions to role certification. I don't think that you can search for comments in the web client. Basically comments are stored in long text and hence searching is not that easy. Probably it is possible to search directly in the tables (e.g. you can create a report to search). If you are interested I can search the tables.

Basically role certification is calculated based on the period and the last certification date. After the defined days an email reminder is automatically sent to the role owner. The reminder template can be customized in SPRO. Further notifications are not possible with standard functionality. I suggest to raise an idea on the idea space: https://ideas.sap.com/SAPAccessControl

Best regards,

Alessandro

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question about the e-mail notification. We have transported the customizing from GRE to GRQ. In NWBC GRQ, we have created roles and assigned rolesOwners. The certification date is also saved. SE16 Table: GRACROLE shows the roles with the certification date. After the job GRAC_ERM_ROLE_CERTIFY_NOTIF the result is empty: "List contains no data". Why is the list empty? On development system were to be seen the roles to certify in the SE38.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Ilona