cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of delivery in metal recycling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are a trading company dealing in scrap. Our business requirement are as follows.

1. In our material master we have the following materials
    1. HM
    2. LS
    3. OS
  2. We have scheduling agreement for HM
  3. We deliver HM to our customer say 20 MT
  4. When the customer receives the material they inspect the material and classify it as
    1. HM 18 mt
    2. LS 0.5 mt
    3. OS 0.5 mt
    4. Trash as 1 mt
  5. In our Inventory we will PGI HM 20 MT
  6. While Billing to the customer it should be based on the items classified by the customer

My question is

1. is it possible to record in POD the materials as classified by the customer
  2. If not is there a workaround

Thanks and Regards

Arun Kumar Menon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

As per my understanding, it is not possible in Standard SAP to address your issue. Because you have a material and you don not have any BOM for this material. You will store your inventory at HM level and issue it HM level. But as mentioned below

1. HM 18 mt
  2. LS 0.5 mt
  3. OS 0.5 mt
  4. Trash as 1 mt

As the above classification is done by customer upon receipt of your material. I could only think of alternative to reflect in the invoice (Only documents soft copy or hard copy) through Text either in the Billing document or Delivery Document. Same could be called during the time of printing the invoice.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar

Further to your reply we checked with business. Actually we need to capture the following based on the customer receiving in his premises.

date ,customer ticket-no,item,qty,

based on this we need to get a report based on original delivery, based on received by customer, and the difference in qty and value.

from a concept point of view it was ideal to use POD but is it possible to have additional lines in the POD

Thanks and Regards

Arun Kumar Menon

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arun

1. is it possible to record in POD the materials as classified by the customer

Generally we can Find POD Information in the Table TVPOD

But In single  report we cant find POD Information Based on the Material for the customers  , I Am not sure i am not in front of sap ..

For achieving this we have to make some ABAP Query  report

2 If not is there a workaround

Could You explain A bit More

Let me know

Thanks a lot

venu