Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material availability date in sales order-customization

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Is it possible to customize the material availability date in sales order. what we need is to update it manually, we dont want system to determine it .It is because we are not MRP or ATP

Pls help if we can update the date manually.

Best Regards,

Vijesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijesh

Generally System confirms all scheduled dates Through Background only what we maintained in VOV8,OVLZ,And MMR

But we can change Manuel in sales order level

ex: i sales order scheduled date is 10Th but i want to make it 15th so it is possible

But if your requirement is Directly in sales order not possible the reason is it is integrated with MM,PP

Not possible

Thanks a lot

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for the answer..

The reason why I requested is that we are not running MRP in our company. What the customer service is doing is that ,while receiving the order data from customers, they are updating the requested delivery date in Sales order but when supply team confirm the delivery date (which is manually done)the customer service team changing the requested delivery date with supply confirmation date and due to this ,we are unable to analyze the b/w requested delivery date v/s supply confirmed date in system.

Is there any way to show the supply confirm/material availability date manually in sales  order (item by item)??

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Vijesh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vijesh vijayan

Really Your requirement is some thing New To me as well as Others also But as per my Few knowledge it is not possible in sap ..Check with ABAP Team

I will tell you one think we can use Contracts also as per the Customer Requested delivery date

any impact is there in your business process ?

Let me know 

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

thanks again for the quick response..

we can use Contracts also as per the Customer Requested delivery date

Can we update contracts in SAP? how to use it? where to update it ?

thanks for the help.

Regards,

Vijesh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijesh

Just Look at Schedule Agreement  Concept..in this we will give the stock To customers as per Them 

Yes we dont Have any schedule lines For contracts because as per the customer date We are Giving the material to customers

But limitation is there ..suppose i have agreed i will supply Material 50 Tons  In Jan Month and customer also agreed 

so at any time i can supply 50 Tons

For further information please check Contracts  & Schedule Agreement 

May be it will helpful

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

ATP is carry out based on material availability date which is performed with the schedule line category in the sales document (VOV6) and the check group in the material master for organizational level plant.

You can change date manually when you create sales order in schedule lines. However , material is entered in the sales order is not available , availability control screen is displayed. This is second way.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal