cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i public on lumira cloud a dataset, e recevive the error message "content not supported"

cesidio_ludovisi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i create dataset and story on my lumira desktop, and it's all ok.

After i public on lumira cloud site both dataset and story and when i show it on site web i receive this message: "content not supported".

The lumira document have a SQL connection to SQL Server.

what type of data can be wrong?

thanks in advance

Best Regards

Cesidio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cesidio,

What were you trying to you on the pubilc web site? If you wanted to show the story, you need to use the pubic url of the story rather than that of the dataset. Simpy embed the link to a widget and you shall be able to see the public story.

The structure of the public dataset you got looks right. It is an OData url. If you want to retrieve the data you can use a client that can consume the OData.

The two are different use cases.

Thanks,

Jay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

cesidio_ludovisi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes.

i don't use the forecast, but i use the time and geographic hierarchy..

don't support this the lumira cloud ?

thanks in advance

Best Regards

Cesidio

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

time and geo are not predictive features.

cesidio_ludovisi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the lumira version 1.18.

i create this view SQL server on db SAP Business One (MS SQL SERVER DB) and create view.

this is the public link to lumira cloud dataset: https://cloud.saplumira.com/e2/datasets(540558394F910774E10000000A4E4243)/

thanks in advance

Cesidio

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi,

unfortunately, that URL isn't valid.

please can you say - are you using predictive features in Lumira (i.e. linear regression or forecast, using a time hierarchy)

regards,

H

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

please can you confirm your version of desktop?  

also, I wonder if you are using predictive features (linear regression or forecast)?

I once hit a similar warning when I tried to share the URL of a story, and setting it public - I got an error about non-numeric dimensions being unsupported. (yes, you read that right!  could it be that Cloud wants to obfuscate / anonymise some dimensions? )

Would be interested to know more about your situation.

regards,

H

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cesidio,

Would you please take a look at the Lumira Release restrictions note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2020352

Below is a subset, per the note:

i) Dimentions of type Boolean are not supported (not published) when the dimention’s data set is published to the SAP Lumira Cloud or SAP Lumira Server.

ii)When the connection to the SAP Lumira Cloud is disrupted or invalidated, no other publishing activity to the SAP Cloud is possible, and SAP Lumira can become unresponsive. You must restart the SAP Lumira application to continue working.

iii) A story with Time as a filter cannot be opened when published to the SAP Lumira Cloud and SAP Lumira Server. This is due to a problem with the time hierarchy filter when the SYS_BI.M_TIME_DIMENSION table is populated beyond ‘day’ granularity. i.e. hour, minute, second.

If your content doesn't meet these conditions and you still have an error, could you share the screen shot of the content type and the error (use the camera icon)