cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent ! Availability Control in sales order not showing quantities !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need urgent help please ...

For a newly configured material when sales order is created the availability control screen does not show any quantities !

So delivery proposal is NOT possible

In the scope of check following fields are checked  -  and we need to have these unchecked  (why?  that is a long discussion - but we need it)

- Incl Purchase orders  (it is checked, how to make it unchecked?)

- Include reservations             (same)

- Include sales requirements  (same)

- Include deliveries                 (same)

This is a new implementation and we need to have availability check turned off  to show quantities as available and make delivery proposal

Where are these controls in configuration / sales order / master data?

Thanks,

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a new implementation and we need to have availability check turned off  to show quantities as available and make delivery proposal

If you do not the system to check for an available quantity for a material, you can assign checking group "KP" to the material master in the MRP3 tab of the material master. In the customising for the checking group (OVZ2), KP should have the flag "No Check" selected.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear S M

As per My understanding you are unable to see Availability stock in Sales order - Right ?

If so please check in 2 Places

VOV6- S.Category -Availability check is activated or not

OVLZ--Check what Time period is Maintained like ,picking time ,packing time ,

OVZG --Check availability check is Maintained or not

OPPS- What requirement type is maintained For checking group

And In MMR--MRP3 Tab If not maintained here please go to MRP 2 View In-house production&GR Processing Time

By the By i am telling one more Thought regarding OVZ9 Availability check  This check box is not mandatory

In VOV6 Also availability check box is there ..But this check box is Mandatory

What is the difference between Thees

When ever you are selling T.V S FOR This Packaging material is IMP,OR Some pallats when ever you want to see that Packaged material properly in your plant ...like 100 TVS   And 100 Packing material Availability 

In the scope of check following fields are checked  -  and we need to have these unchecked  (why?  that is a long discussion - but we need it)

- Incl Purchase orders  (it is checked, how to make it unchecked?)

- Include reservations             (same)

- Include sales requirements  (same)

- Include deliveries                 (same)

Suppose i am telling one example

Include reservation is checked in your case right , while calculating Availability check that stock will be added or not into consideration ...

Include sales requirements  :  Suppose i have stock in my plant 150 qnty  now same day one customer created one sales order 120 qnt in the morning again another customer came and created 50 qnty

so For both customers s.lines are confirmed

Now after some days 2nd time customer came to Company he asked to create delivery now if not activated that check box system will take the stock from 150 only so 50 will be delivered

Now for first time customer 120 not possible only 100 possible so i want to make it in FIFO Method

Same like others also ..

If you have any doubt please let me know

Thanks a lot

venu