cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PL Stock in transit exceeded by 5 EA, Plant XXXX Sto Loc XXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create one inbound delivery from a purchase order. Purchase order type being INTERNAL VENDOR. The inbound delivery is created and is distributed to EWM. The status of the goods receipt is completed at EWM and i can find the stock at the bin. However, at ECC the status is still 'not completed'. As a result i can found stock difference between ECC and EWM.  I checked if this delivery is stuck at the queue and found 1 queue for this delivery with the error message as  "PL Stock in transit exceeded by 5 EA, Plant XXXX Sto Loc XXXX".

And no other deliveries have been created for this purchase order. Is the procurement for internal vendor purchase order same as that of stock transport order in which you issue the product from supplying plant and then receive it into the receiving plant?  If yes, then the outbound delivery from the issuing plant has been done at the same date of purchase order creation and its status is completed. There is no stock at MB5T as well. However, GR for those product at receiving plant is not showing at ECC, but its showing at EWM as i explained before. I suppose if i can process that queue then status of delivery at ECC will be completed. Kindly help.

Regards,

Santhosh H

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

Try to reset your queue once again and let's see. If it's clear, then, It's good. Else, I would request you to debug and find out where it going wrong.

If you can share the screen shot, then, Can analyse bit more deeper.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is due to queue issue.

step one save the queue in SMq3. try to reprocess other queues which can be reprocessed.

check the queue which is stuck and go to edit and save and then try to execute other queue.after that restore saved queue and check queue should be processed.

This queue are related to synchronize queue. check queue handling in spro in ERP for WH.

due to improper sequencing of queue this issue is appearing

Hope this will resolve issue.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, i tried the queue part but it didn't work. I think this is not queue related because we have a custom transaction for creating the inbound delivery. If I' m using the custom transaction then i cannot even create the delivery. Once i click on save to create the delivery, the same error message pops up in the very beginning. But if i use VL31N, I'm able to create the delivery, it is distributed to EWM, i can see the stock at EWM. However, at ECC delivery status is not completed because of the queue getting stuck. So the reason that i can't create a delivery from my custom transaction as well as the queue getting stuck might be the same. The user expects to use the custom transaction only. So besides, queue issue,is there any other solution for this?

Regards,

Santhosh H