cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle-Man Commission- Sales Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client sale FG through middle-man or agent and in this process after sale agent suppose to get commission.

For this we already map as SAP Standard, like crate agent as partner, then add him in sales order as partner function, use one statistical condition type which book his liability and pull the respective amount in a report. Then account person use manual g/l for pay manually. Its running perfectly.

Now business want when ever sales order saved one service purchase order will automatically generate with respective quantity and value, so that they can do the SRN and through MIRO they can Debit the agent.

Is this possible in SAP Standard? Or how we can map the same in ''Z".

Thanks & Regards

AR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

As per my knowledge, there is no standard process to create Service purchase order (I may be wrong here) based on the Sales agent available in the SO. However you can achieve this through BAPI or BADI to create purchase order (Service PO) based on the Sales agent and Condition Type (Commission Condition Type). Rest will follow standard Service Process.

Otherwise you can post this Condition Type (Commission type) as payable to vendor by checking the "Accrual" key in the condition type detail screen. I feel instead of going for Service PO and subsequent process. I feel this would be better solution.

Please note this solution is based on the input you have given above, I may not be 100% correct in my solution.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

First of all thanks for your reply.

Otherwise you can post this Condition Type (Commission type) as payable to vendor by checking the "Accrual" key in the condition type detail screen. I feel instead of going for Service PO and subsequent process. I feel this would be better solution.

how we can implement the same will you please elaborate.

After doing the same, is the respective value will automatically book as liability or payable amount and account person can easily settle that through MIRO.

Regards

-AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

You have need to have a separate G/L Account and Mention the Account keys against that in the pricing procedure. Check "Acrrual" Indicator checked against this condition type in V/06 details screen. 

Note: I have not tried this earlier, however I am very much sure this would posted against Payable G/L Account. Also you need to create, Commission agent as Vendor in order to make the payment to him.

Request you to test this in Sandbox first and check the impact. Check also it should not impact your net value in the SO or Billing.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you mean separate gl for individual vendor, I don't think that is feasible.

Regards

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

Separate G/L for Payable not Vendor wise.

Regards

Murali

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search the forum or Google with the text "automatic PO against Sale Order" so that you will find lot of inputs.  Take those inputs and try on your own.

G. Lakshmipathi