cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU unload issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured storage type Z930 (role:doors), z910  (role:staging area), z001 (high racks). I have used POSC - unloading, packing and putaway.

The inbound delivery item has determined the Z910 bin in the staging bay and Z930 in Goods movt. Also I have created HU for unloading purpose.

Now when I am clicking "Create WTs" in TU screen, below error screen is coming up. It is trying detect final ptwy bin (storage type: Z001) instead of door.

I have observed, if the final ptwy bin is available empty, then TU unload is working. But this is not the behaviour expected. Ideally it should unload to door.

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check is there any value in Storage Type Z001

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AS its POSC.

when you unload due to customization ( storage process ) system will also find final bin for product.

check putaway table for POSC indicator + WPT + Putaway sequence.

This table should have WH+PACI+WPT+putaway sequence and putaway rule .

check POSC  seq table.

step one from door to grzone

step 2 gra zone to packing

step 3 packing to final bin

in storage process check

step one unload + packing and putaway.

check WPT and source bin and door determination rule.

Then when u unload system will create unload task and putaway task. as per POSC customization.

check storage type and its rule to find bins.

check bins like gr-zone,door, pack (WC bin) and all final bins.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Sorry to reply late. I checked what you have mentioned, it is correctly configured.

My problem is that my WOCR rule which i have set at weight level, is failing as only single ptwy task is getting triggered instead of multiple task based on weight.

Example:

I am unloading 10 qty of 50kg each making it to 500kg at document level. My bin capacity is 100kg.

Since i am using POSC, i had to create a dummy HU for entire 10qty and then proceeded for unloading. I was supposed to re-pack at the workcenter after unloading.  But what is happening is when the unloading task is creating the putaway task also created for single HU instead of applying WOCR.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

Remove Auto WT flag in POSC customization  and do as u want.

in this case you will do unload and then repack and then putaway from monitor under HU and create WT.

so system will create WT with putaway logic.

Regards

Suraj