cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to drag panel right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

Kindly help me with below issue i am not able to drag screen back to right in tcode rspc, Screenshot attached.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

This problem normally happens in Citrix Environment. This is purely the problem in User Specific Settings.

Now my suggestion is to change the entry in RSRADIOMON table. Because, The Layout Designs for Process Chain Maintenance Screen is stored in Table RSRADIOMON. You need to change the value of the Field CHAIN_TREEWIDTH from the minimal value 38 to a higher value for your User ID to get the Draggable Pointer.

All the Best

Best Regards,

Riyazahmed C A

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

1. Please use transaction RSPC1. If you directly need to go to a process chain using its technical name you can use the tcode RSPC1 and simply give the technical name of the desired process chain.

2. Or else try going into RSA1 transaction then into process chain.

Please see if it makes the difference.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankit,

Is this a new system to you?  If so, perhaps an authorization issue?

What happens when you enter RSA1 and select Modeling > Process Chains?

Is the navigator on? (Shift F11 to toggle on and off)

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB,

It happened all of a sudden after some major release transports in Production earlier it was fine.

after modelling--->process chains same screen appears to the left.

I am not sure i guess there is some table in which entries are stored which needs to be set to default again.

BR,

Ankit

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

Take a look of this note that mentioned problems with problems in table: RSCOMPTLOGO.

1708904 - Process chains are structured incorrectly in BPC753

In the SAP support portal there are lot of SAP notes with problems in RSPC, most of them related to BI, but maybe you can find the solution in those notes.

You can also try to delete old logs using: RSPC_LOG_DELETE

Kind Regards,

Mariano