SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

writeoff only for some users with autorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a particular requirement, A particular user should only be allowed to write off only a particular main and sub transaction. How do we handle this??

Regards,

Charvi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

I dont think there is any standard way to cater your requirement, as I don't think main\sub transactions have any standard authorisation object.

However, I think plugging in a custom FM in event 5010 will cater your requirement.

You need to create a custom table, with three Columns- User ID, main Tr, Sub Tr., which is maintainable through SM30.

This table will contains the list of the Users along with the particular main\sub for which they are allowed to post the write-off entry.

Event 5010 determines which of the open items selected can be written off and displayed accordingly on the selection screen.This is called in the writing off process after selection of open items from the database. This event comes directly before actual selection of the items to be written off

The open items selected are stored in table T_FKKCL. Entries that are to be deleted are returned to the system in table T_FKKCL_DEL.

So the custom function Module checks the USer ID and the main\sub combination with that maintained in the custom table. If it matches, then it will allow the User to Write-off, else it will remove them so  the User is not able to view the other entries in the FP04 Selection screen.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

You can find out the authorization object for transaction FP04 and assign that to the specific user (by creating a profile) to restrict write off on user master level.

Also, to exclude items from write off run (based on MAIN/SUB combination of a document) use can use the FQEVENTS 5015. All the eligible documents are present in this event in FKKOP structure. You can have you own rule to exclude item from there. Please see the documentation of that event.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

I dont think there is any standard way to cater your requirement, as I don't think main\sub transactions have any standard authorisation object.

However, I think plugging in a custom FM in event 5010 will cater your requirement.

You need to create a custom table, with three Columns- User ID, main Tr, Sub Tr., which is maintainable through SM30.

This table will contains the list of the Users along with the particular main\sub for which they are allowed to post the write-off entry.

Event 5010 determines which of the open items selected can be written off and displayed accordingly on the selection screen.This is called in the writing off process after selection of open items from the database. This event comes directly before actual selection of the items to be written off

The open items selected are stored in table T_FKKCL. Entries that are to be deleted are returned to the system in table T_FKKCL_DEL.

So the custom function Module checks the USer ID and the main\sub combination with that maintained in the custom table. If it matches, then it will allow the User to Write-off, else it will remove them so  the User is not able to view the other entries in the FP04 Selection screen.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks a lot. The solution is working fine for our requirement.

Regards,

Charvi