cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support knowledge

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi gurus , i am interested in support projects, and i would like to know the two scenarios which we worked with abaper to solve the tickets.kindly guide me on this topic.

thanking you people in advance.

regards,

ravisankar.p

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi

If the object is not in production, and if it is an enhancement i.e something to be added newly apart from standard sap, then u will take help of ABAP people to solve this problem.

Reward points if it helps u.

Regards

Prasad.G

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravisankar,

Scenarios in which you will have to work with ABAPer in Support:

1. Develop a new Layout for Output. this is a very common requrement in Support.

You need to talk to business and find out the exact requirement and how the Output should look like and the different data required to appear on output, then write a FS and then sit with Tech guy and help him in making TS and then get these approved. develop the required layout with ABAPer in Development and move data to Quality test it and take approval from end user and move it to production.

2. Write routines for copy control / pricing etc are the other requiremnts which come often in Support.

Hope this answers your question. Revert back for any other info.

reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are lots of scenarios dealing with tickets...what particular case Scenario do you need...I can give you the steps taken during a ticket sceanrio

It is issue management tool used by the service provider to manage their tickets/issues. The documentation you can find from your project team, but mainly the process will be as follow for managing issues:

There are several stages from raising the ticket to close it.

1. Creation of Ticket : Inititally user will identify the query and raise the ticket in Issue management tool.

2. Acceptance of Ticket: Support team will response the user query saying that We acknowledge the query.

3. Assign to Consultant: Once Ticket is accpeted by support team, they will assign to respective team

4. Work in process: Consultant will put the status as Work in Process when he starts working on the issue,

5. User input required : if required more information from user, consultant will change status as user inputs required.

6. Work in process: Once user gives input, consultant will start working on that and put the status as WIP.

7. User testing: Once solution is provided and sent for user testing

8. User Accpetant: User will test and accept / reject the solution

9. Completed : everything goes fine consultant / user will change status as completed

10. Close: Support team / User will change the status as Close after completion of query.

<b>**REWARD POINTS IF THIS IS HELPFUL AND KNOWLEGE GIVING**</b>

Regards

AK