cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item data incomplete on Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting an error message "Item data incomplete" on a sales order, preventing creation of delivery document for that sales order.

What fields should I check for this error?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

select individually all the line items and go to incompletetion log from menu bar ,

so that system takes you to incomplete data fields ,fill the data with F4 help and complete the data.u can save the order without incompleteness.

reward if helps !!!!

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all. problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am glad problem was solved, but please close the question.....tick answered.

Otherwise people will rake it up again.

thanks

adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gg ,

Please click on incompletion log and you will find the reasons for the error, please click and correct all the errors for eg: pricing condition may be missing, or incoterms or PO number may be left bank. And u can proceed..

Thanks

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gg,

when you are getting this message just click on edit and you will find the various reasons for incompletion.just double click on those reasons and system will take you to the screen where you have missed your data.

you can also put the reasons on sdn and we can help you with the tabs where you can put your missing data.

regards

karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should go to sales order in change mode T.Code VA02. Input Sales Order Number & enter. Next step go to <b>EDIT --> INCOMPLETION LOG</b>. You will get the details of incomplete data here. Update incomplete Data & further process the transaction.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka