cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS24 Stock Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I want to clear the stock at WM level. The situation is that at IM level the stock is zero.

But at WM level, the stock is present in 2 storage types : in one storage type +1 quantity with SU number and Special stock as HU number, while in other Storage type :  -1 quantity without SU, HU number,

Though i can transfer stock from positive to negative using LT01/LT10 but i am getting one error that  " HU Doesnot exist". Its happening because the HU is deleted.

Is there any other option to balance stock??

I tried physical inventory also, But for negative it is giving error on activating inventory document , that negative stock cannot be counted...

Any options??

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wouldn't mess with the tables directly at all, it's bad practice unless unavoidable.

What do you mean by HU is deleted? It is there in the storage type, but what, it is manually deleted from tables?

If it is there in a storage type / bin, SU/HU should exist. And if it's not there, I'd prefer to add this record instead of deleting both quants from LQUA/B.

pablo_marn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

Have you checked if there is any transfer order or requirement pending to be processed? Probably it is too obvious but sometimes happens...

I would just add another table to the list suggested by Manish: LQUAB.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion you need to take help from SAP / Development team to remove the entry from LQUA table provided you have proper justification and approval from management to update the database directly in production system.

Also make sure to remove any entry for the HU / SU in VEKP / VEPO / LEIN table if any exist(As per your thread HU doesn't exist so i hope entry should not be there however recheck for any possibility)