cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Synchronous Call: Error HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we had an PO System 7.4 SP 7 and tried to call  a synchronous Interface on PI via an "automated Activity".

But we get the error

"Could not invoke service reference name 0a5b605b-fc7a-410f-920a-0f6952dee18f......

Error while sending message. Reason: Error sending MS message. Exception: HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case"

in the same process to call an asynchromous  interface on PI is possible.

We also did build the Process and Product complete new in the NWDS, but no change.

Any Ideas ?

Regards

Thorsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member607993
Contributor
0 Kudos

In PI AEX you need to check if the Integrated configuration is activated for the failing automated activity which is XI based service type. If its not activated it throws a messaging exception 'HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case'.

Adding on, also check the Service reference in BPM is having the right sender business component under custom properties. Validate the port type name and port type namespace is matching with the Integrated configuration sender.

Thanks!

sapstern
Participant
0 Kudos

Thorsten,

the interface you are using in your BPM is not (anymore) fitting to the one you are using in your ICO.

Best

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

I'm encountering the same error, were you able to resolve this?

Thanks and Regards,

Orlan

0 Kudos

Hi Orlan,

Make sure you have maintained the Sender Party and Sender Component for the Consumer Proxy.

NWA -> SOA -> Application and Scenario Communication -> Single Service Administration -> Consumer Proxies. Select your proxy, go to the Configuration tab and click on Edit to maintain the details of the Logical Port.

Kind regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you set Type of communication in Service reference to XI + set the sender component?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes I did.

1. When using an asynch. Interface with same service ref. it works fine

2. When deploying all to an other PO 7.31 it works also fine.

Regards

Thorsten

0 Kudos

Hello Thorsten,

I have a similar issue right now. 

My automated activity is relate to an idoc message

XI30 -> PI -> IDOC_AAE.

This is only the ICO for this step, but I have many other steps (syncrhronous) in this model and all of them Work fine.  Actually the idoc is processed, and ok, in ECC, but the entire process remain in "still processing" about 2 hours.

You found the problem? any ideas?

thank u.

Regards

Carlos Andres

0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

Did you manage to resolve this issue? Facing the same problem at the moment...

KR,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

no, we found the error in an POC, and for the current project noct so important.

I think there should be opened a call to SAP.

Regards

Thorsten