cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori MM: PR approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

When configuring Fiori App: PR Approval; I get SAP standard help http://help.sap.com/fiori_bs2013/helpdata/en/b3/f03a5225ecbb10e10000000a44176d/content.htm?frameset=...

as below

• To create work items which can be approved using the app, you have set up a connection between the release strategy and SAP Business Workflow.

my question:  where do this configuration? I already defined release group/code/indicator/strategy.

• You have configured the approval workflow for approving purchase requisitions.

my question: where do this configuration? I am using item-release. So it seems stand.workflow is 00000038 and task id is 00007986. if i am wrong, please correct me.

Thanks

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure this as MM Configuration person and this is part of MM Consultant. Go to IMG, SPRO

Material Management-->Purchasing-->Purchase Requisition-->Release strategies for Purchase Requisition.

For business workflow linkage use txn "SWETYPV" and connect the business object to the Workflow template.

Once MM Configuration steps are done then maintain Task ID 00007986 in IMG Settings for Approve Requisitions App as described in the help link that you have.

Once all settings are done first see if you are getting work item to approve in SBWP business inbox to approve as a approver and then check FIORI App.

thanks

Ashish