Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Basic Start date of planned order as two days ahead of today's date

raywang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi APO expert,

There is a business scenario as below in my company.

First we create a sales order and APO GATP is called for ATP check, if there is no stock for the material master entered, system shall check if there is enough stock for each sub material in the BOM, if it is, then system shall create a planned order and then the sales order can be confirmed.

In the sales order and planned order scheduling, the current date will be default as basic start date of planned order, then calculate the finish date and so on.

Recently business user want to have current date plus two working days as the earliest basic start date of planned order.

I am looking for a SPRO  solution. Please kindly advise.

Lirui

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if you are using Multilevel ATP check to create orders based on component availability. If you are not using MATP and using some PPDS heuristics you can try to set offset of  2days in scheduling strategy. YOu need mention this in seconds so it will be 172800.

Regards,

Santosh

raywang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Unfortunately, GATP is in used in my company and we use GATP to have multiple level ATP check and generate planned order based on components' availability.

Should I try what you suggested as well or I have to wait for other suggestions.

Lirui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

santhosh is absolutely right.

in SPRO - PPDS - Global Settings - Maintain Strategy profiles

Select the strategy which you are using, you can find "scheduling offset" in the cross- strategy parameters

raywang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie ,

thanks for the reply. i tried the solution, however it does not work for my requirement. think it is because GATP is used to generate Planed order.

Lirui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lirui,

There is no SPRO Solution for this. you would need to build some customization around the class to add 2 days to the planned order basic start date.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raywang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Many thanks for your reply. I has consulted to SAP for the same question, and below is the reply of SAP.

1. You can use a dummy GR activity interval of 2 days via ATP
  scheduling to move the MBDAT by 2 days
  2. If you just want to move the planned order, then you might use the
  badi /sapapo/rrp_src_exit, method: rrp_usex_plord_create and move the
  output dates by 2 days
  3. Or you might use the planned delivery time in the product master to 2 days or a dummy GR time of 2 days

Based on the answer of SAP, I am convinced there is no SPRO solution for this and BADI badi /sapapo/rrp_src_exit, method: rrp_usex_plord_create is proposed customized way to fulfill the business requirement.

Lirui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using MATP may be ATP tree strcture is getting converted in to PPDS Planned orders automaticaly on saving sales order. During conversion of ATP tree strcture to PPDS Planned order scheduling strategy is used from PPDS global parameters. Hope you have tried by changing scheduling strategy for ATP to PPDS conversion and used offset in strategy. Also try to change scheduling direction from backward+reverse to forward+reverse. Refer to OSS note 480292 for details.

I think this will work.

raywang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Pls kindly provide suggestion.

Lirui