cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to make it invoice printout in 2 pgs are 3 pages so what is configuration

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

i have 2 doubt regarding Output please make me clear

1 i want to make it invoice printout in 2 pgs are 3 pages so what is configuration

2 And how to find Exactly this invoice All ready took printout  i mean already  user created printout

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

I don't think anybody get your question here. You need to share more details. I can see that you are not new here and so you should know how about asking a question.

You can work through this blog here to remember the necessary points:

To you second question, if I understand it correct you just can have a look into the table NAST and see at column VSTAT if your document has processed correct.

Additional to that there are a lot of other information available. Date, time, who has processed it and so on. You will find by your own.

~Florian

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Florian Thanks a lot For Replaying

My first question is

when i created Invoice i am able to get Printout Of invoice in Single layout ,like one Page But i want to make that printout into 2 layout i mean 2 Pages

I have searched a lot i think we have to Use enhancement 

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

ok now we get a bit closer to that. Anyway, you need to share some more details on your issue. Let me be more specific:

What technique do you use Smartforms / Sapscript / Adobe?

What exactly do you want to split on two pages? Perhaps you make a screenshot

What driver-program / Form do you use?

(You can find it at the customizing = Transaction NACE

Click V3 and look for your KSCHL, default should be RD00)

~Florian

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Florian

What technique do you use Smartforms / Sapscript / Adobe?

We are using Smartfarms only

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So that mean, you needn't to do an enhancement. You can do this stuff by adding some lines in the smartforms itself.

If you haven't done it yet, you need to do an copy into the customer-namespace.

Afterwards you get inside the smartform and change whatever you want to. If you face any problems I refer you to the official helpsites

Introduction - Smart Forms - SAP Library

and of course you can come back here and ask when you face problems. IF so, please make sure you share some screens especially of the tree in the smartforms and you have an example what you expect to do.

Do you got an responsible developer which may have some experience in Smartforms?

~Florian